Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with some Jameson Irish Whiskey at The Front Porch
There are a few Irish whiskies that almost immediately come to mind and Jameson Irish Whiskey is one of them. This is a brand that you can rely on being there, where ever that may be, one that you know won’t cost a fortune and one that tastes pretty good with its full flavor and smooth character. Jameson is reliable and it’s a good Irish whiskey for an any day sipper or every day stock for the bar.
- Reliable, popular Irish whiskey that can be found almost anywhere.
- Flavorful, smooth character that is ideal for mixed drinks.
- An Irish Coffee Irish whiskey.
- Good whiskey for a great price.
- If you like the Pickleback, there is no substitute for Jameson.
- The whiskey flavor may be too robust for some tastes.
- Triple distilled, blended Irish whiskey from barley in copper pot still
- Aged in sherry butts, bourbon barrels and port pipes.
- Produced by John Jameson & Son in Midleton Single Distillery, County Cork, Ireland
- 40% alc/volume (80 proof)
- Retails for around $20/750ml bottle
- Jameson also produces a far more expensive bottling called the ‘Rare Vintage’… Read the review